Indicting the King of Pop?
informant
2004-04-24 10:35:09 UTC
Michael Jackson was formally indicted yesterday. But does the court
even have jurisdiction over him? He is, after all, the King of Pop.
Doesn't that give him the status of a head of state? In which case,
he should be immune from prosecution... especially since he should
have diplomatic immunity from his status as an ambassador to the
children of the world.
Not likely. Jackson is just another jackass with a lot of money who thinks
Pedophiles can avoid prosecution, just like "Richard" Bullis. The only
difference is that you are a broke down potato hauler, Bullis.
he can do as he damn well pleases.
Because he's super rich doesn't give him any special treatment.
Bill Gates found that out.
So has Ivan Bolesky.
The "king of pop"? I don't think so.
As spoken by the King of K00ks, Richard the St00pid Bullis.

--
http://www.richardbullis.com/boards/
richard Site Admin Posted:

"I have no qualms wtih merely looking at naked children. Same as you
drooling over that playboy centerfold"

Richard the St00pid Bullis stated in Message-ID:
<***@enews2.newsguy.com> You claim I am a pedophile simply for the
fact I state I enjoy looking at naked kids. Show me the law, any state or
federal law, in which this is a criminal act. Some state laws may say that
posession may be illegal, but not the actual viewing of.

"Richard" <screw-***@old.man> wrote: "I may have fantasies involving rape
of a child, but you're no mindreader and as long as the thoughts remain a
fantasy, there is no possible way to convict".

Photos of Bullis
http://www.lart.com/stupidrichard/
Richard Bullis FAQ 5.0
http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/
Madelin McKinnon
2004-04-24 15:39:00 UTC
Give me a break, it's more like TRYING TO LYNCH the King of Pop -good
luck !

I think we are all Jackson fans, no? Even Donald Trump believes in
him, did you see him on Saturday Night Live?

Now tell me all, how bad is Michael Jackson? Is he really, really bad?

He's a bad cat, isn't he? Thank GOD for Tom Sneddon ! ! !

Check it out !

http://www.geocities.com/botenth/michael.htm
Cainman
2004-04-24 22:12:28 UTC
Post by Madelin McKinnon
Give me a break, it's more like TRYING TO LYNCH the King of Pop -good
luck !
I think we are all Jackson fans, no? Even Donald Trump believes in
him, did you see him on Saturday Night Live?\
And of course we all know how Saturday Night Live is such an unbiased,
credible source.
Volfie
2004-04-25 16:13:17 UTC
Post by Cainman
Post by Madelin McKinnon
Give me a break, it's more like TRYING TO LYNCH the King of Pop -good
luck !
I think we are all Jackson fans, no? Even Donald Trump believes in
him, did you see him on Saturday Night Live?\
And of course we all know how Saturday Night Live is such an unbiased,
credible source.
SNL is *satire*. If Trump was saying such things there, I suspect he meant
the opposite.

Giselle (but, hey, I didn't see it)
John Henry
2004-04-25 18:57:01 UTC
Hi, Volfie! This is a friendly line to let people know who I'm talking
to!
Post by Volfie
Post by Cainman
Post by Madelin McKinnon
Give me a break, it's more like TRYING TO LYNCH the King of Pop
-good luck !
I think we are all Jackson fans, no? Even Donald Trump believes in
him, did you see him on Saturday Night Live?\
And of course we all know how Saturday Night Live is such an
unbiased, credible source.
SNL is *satire*.
Stop right there.

Look up above at the attribution line.

You see who you're replying to?

Dink has demonstrated over, and over, and over again that he is incapable
of parsing higher-level concepts like "satire," "parody," "the difference
between Usenet and Reality," "the difference between TV and real life," and
"dignity."

In short, while your effort is appreciated, it is certainly wasted.
--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com
Feel my squirrely wrath.
Volfie
2004-04-25 18:59:58 UTC
Post by Volfie
Post by Cainman
Post by Madelin McKinnon
[...]
Ah, got it. I should have looked at the newsgroup DL more closely.

Giselle (mea culpa)
Cainman
2004-04-25 20:45:01 UTC
Post by Volfie
Post by John Henry
"dignity."
In short, while your effort is appreciated, it is certainly wasted.
--
John Henry
www.lowgenius.com
If you were me, you'd be listening to Pearl Jam.Ten.10.Deep
Feel my squirrely wrath.
Ah, got it. I should have looked at the newsgroup DL more closely.
Giselle (mea culpa)
Please refer to my other post where I detail this idiot; he and reality
split ways a long time ago after a messy divorce where reality took many
things from him, sanity included.
Madelin McKinnon
2004-04-27 01:19:16 UTC
The truth will set him free too

http://www.geocities.com/botenth/michael.htm
Jb
2004-04-27 12:13:30 UTC
Post by Madelin McKinnon
The truth will set him free too
http://www.geocities.com/botenth/michael.htm
Will it?

I don't think he's going to get away with it this time.

At the ~very~ least, his carreer is in a shambles. He's done.

Jack
Madelin McKinnon
2004-04-29 01:06:53 UTC
Post by Jb
Post by Madelin McKinnon
The truth will set him free too
http://www.geocities.com/botenth/michael.htm
Will it?
I don't think he's going to get away with it this time.
At the ~very~ least, his carreer is in a shambles. He's done.
Jack
think again

http://www.geocities.com/newsworld55/plot.htm

Jb
2004-04-27 12:09:02 UTC
Post by Madelin McKinnon
Give me a break, it's more like TRYING TO LYNCH the King of Pop -good
luck !
I think we are all Jackson fans, no?
No.
Post by Madelin McKinnon
Even Donald Trump believes in
him, did you see him on Saturday Night Live?
Now tell me all, how bad is Michael Jackson? Is he really, really bad?
Depends on what a jury of his peers says. He managed to buy his way out of
being indicted the first time.
Post by Madelin McKinnon
He's a bad cat, isn't he? Thank GOD for Tom Sneddon ! ! !
Check it out !
http://www.geocities.com/botenth/michael.htm
Donald Trump. Pillar of Trvth and reason. Go figure.

Jack
Madelin McKinnon
2004-04-24 21:17:19 UTC
I think some people are too insecure to handle a genius like Michael
Jackson. Even Donald Trump believes he is innocent, did you see him on
Saturday Night Live?

Now tell me, how bad is Michael Jackson? Is he really, really bad Tom
Sneddon?

Thank GOD for we have Tom Sneddon to keep our children safe. Don't
you feel safer now that Tom Sneddon has ruined it for disadvantaged
kids who had the time of their lives, while pedophiles currently roam
the streets sexually assaulting the very same kids that were well
protected in Neverland?

http://www.geocities.com/botenth/michael.htm