Time to move on
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-03-08 20:18:18 UTC
Since better weather is just around the corner back up north, it's
time for me to hit the road once more.
Going to go scope out the city parks and the bathrooms at Chucky Cheese,
Bullis?
With a stop in Chicago to see
my banker and chat with them on the account(s).
what a load of shit, Bullis. You're about as financially stable as Enron,
and you're far too stupid to have a "banker" or "accounts."
Then back home to wisconsin where one thing I will do is definitely
...download naked pictures of minors?
get me some better wheels. The old pickup I have is fine but it
wouldn't muster out the summer with the travel plans I have in mind.
You do realize you can't drive to Holland, right st00pid?
I might get as far east as PEI as I've never been in that part of
Canada before. As far north as Anchorage Alaska and as far west as
Honolulu, Hawaii. Finally clinching all 50 states.
And here we go with Bullis thinking he can actually drive to Hawaii.
Actually I really enjoy the mental picture of him driving his pathetic
beaten up rusted-out excuse for a truck off of a cliff or into the ocean
because he thinks he can do it.
I also ordered a new computer. This puppy I've set up with dual 500
gig hd's; quad-core amd phenom; 2gig clock; 2gig ram; along with dual
ntsc tv tuners with tv-out. So when the switch is made to digital tv,
I'll be able to watch 2 tv channels at the same time and record as
well.
God damn you are so full of shit, Bullis. The only reason you would order a
new computer is because you fear the hard drive of your old one being found
by the feds.
I will also be taking plenty of photos on the road and will post them
when I can.
Everyone already knows you're an ugly, unkept, unwashed moron Bullis.
There's no reason for you to show it more.
its shoes.
Mark Twain(attributed)
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-03-08 22:30:32 UTC
""Lansdellicious" Chris Lansdell"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Since better weather is just around the corner back up north, it's
time for me to hit the road once more.
Going to go scope out the city parks and the bathrooms at Chucky Cheese,
Bullis?
SNIP
I just noticed this, but of course Demolition will be called...Cain really
is no better than Chad for the stalking and the name-calling and the
inability to ignore innocent posts by people he doesn't like.
Eat me, yon n00b. I'm not stalking anyone - Bullis is lying his ass off and
is so st00pid he doesn't even begin to comprehend how st00pid he appears in
his remarks.
Jeff DeWitt
2008-03-09 17:57:48 UTC
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Since better weather is just around the corner back up north, it's
time for me to hit the road once more.
Going to go scope out the city parks and the bathrooms at Chucky Cheese,
Bullis?
With a stop in Chicago to see
my banker and chat with them on the account(s).
what a load of shit, Bullis. You're about as financially stable as Enron,
and you're far too stupid to have a "banker" or "accounts."
Then back home to wisconsin where one thing I will do is definitely
...download naked pictures of minors?
get me some better wheels. The old pickup I have is fine but it
wouldn't muster out the summer with the travel plans I have in mind.
You do realize you can't drive to Holland, right st00pid?
Actually you can (and I have <G>)

http://holland.org/

Jeff DeWitt
Dennis M. Hammes
2008-03-10 06:29:00 UTC
Post by Jeff DeWitt
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Since better weather is just around the corner back up north, it's
time for me to hit the road once more.
Going to go scope out the city parks and the bathrooms at Chucky
Cheese, Bullis?
With a stop in Chicago to see
my banker and chat with them on the account(s).
what a load of shit, Bullis. You're about as financially stable as
Enron, and you're far too stupid to have a "banker" or "accounts."
Then back home to wisconsin where one thing I will do is definitely
...download naked pictures of minors?
get me some better wheels. The old pickup I have is fine but it
wouldn't muster out the summer with the travel plans I have in mind.
You do realize you can't drive to Holland, right st00pid?
Actually you can (and I have <G>)
http://holland.org/
Jeff DeWitt
Pf. I took a /train/ to Holland.