And NOw !!
Mudge
2008-12-15 18:02:13 UTC
It's chads and dirty feety stuff from Citizen Orson - sheesh - vac,
vac, vac, sweep, sweep, sweep.......

Hmmmmmm, looks like I got it all, except for them used electrons
floating around in the air.....
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in Calgary)
Please save our endangered CO2 ~ plant many trees
Mick Fanner
2008-12-15 18:17:45 UTC
Post by Mudge
It's chads and dirty feety stuff from Citizen Orson - sheesh - vac,
vac, vac, sweep, sweep, sweep.......
Hmmmmmm, looks like I got it all, except for them used electrons
floating around in the air.....
The loneliness of the long distance cleaner. Commiserations Mudgyboy.
--
Mick. <Magister Mundi Sum> http://www.mickfanner.co.uk

"A drum, a drum; Mickbeth doth come>
Mudge
2008-12-15 18:39:42 UTC
It's chads and dirty feety stuff from Citizen Orson - sheesh - vac, vac,
vac, sweep, sweep, sweep.......
Hmmmmmm, looks like I got it all, except for them used electrons floating
around in the air.....
The loneliness of the long distance cleaner. Commiserations Mudgyboy.
You want to see really clean usenet groups - go to
Alt.meaningless.shit or alt.anybody - really gleamingly clean wiff no
dust anywhere !!!
Mick Fanner
2008-12-15 19:42:03 UTC
Post by Mudge
You want to see really clean usenet groups - go to
Alt.meaningless.shit or alt.anybody - really gleamingly clean wiff no
dust anywhere !!!
I've owned alt.meaningless for a couple of years now and I've had to keep
it clean myself. I've tended to avoid it's .shit cousin though. I take it
that alt.anybody is just as unpopulated.

Mudge
2008-12-15 22:43:28 UTC
Post by Mick Fanner
You want to see really clean usenet groups - go to Alt.meaningless.shit
or alt.anybody - really gleamingly clean wiff no dust anywhere !!!
I've owned alt.meaningless for a couple of years now and I've had to keep
it clean myself. I've tended to avoid it's .shit cousin though. I take
it that alt.anybody is just as unpopulated.
Hmmmm - alt.meaningless isn't even on my server but it's cousin is -
strange, innit
Mick Fanner
2008-12-16 13:04:17 UTC
Post by Mudge
Hmmmm - alt.meaningless isn't even on my server but it's cousin is -
strange, innit
Two of my collection of servers carry both. The other four don't carry
either. I wonder why. ;-)