who thinks I can slap the crap out of Bullis and get away with it
Cainman
2004-05-23 23:01:59 UTC
Who thinks I slap him around like a prison bitch and leave him crying
without him doing a thing to retaliate?
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm soooooo ssssskkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeddddddddd!
Let me see.
Also said by Marty Hannigan, John Henry, Alex Cain, "just taylor" and a
few
others.
Just like them, all mouth and no balls.
St00pid, all of us have slapped you around so much your face has a tattoo of
a handprint on it.
Ridge
2004-05-23 23:57:21 UTC
"Cainman" <***@there.invalid> wrote in message news:89asc.4568$***@fe39.usenetserver.com...

| "Richard" <***@127.001> wrote in message
| > bob wrote:
| >
| > > Who thinks I slap him around like a prison bitch and leave him crying
| > > without him doing a thing to retaliate?
| >

| > oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
| > I'm soooooo ssssskkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeddddddddd!
| >

| > Let me see.
| > Also said by Marty Hannigan, John Henry, Alex Cain, "just taylor" and a
| few
| > others.
| > Just like them, all mouth and no balls.
| >

| St00pid, all of us have slapped you around so much your face has a tattoo
of
| a handprint on it.

what is it with you useless tools and this crosspost shit?

if he's a pedophile, complain to the local police, if they don't do
something about it, drop this shit until he's actually done something
illegal. but in the mean time, stop cross posting, nobody gives a rats ass.
Cainman
2004-05-24 00:55:20 UTC

http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq