Just when you think St00pid couldn't get any St00pider.........
Archie Leach
2004-06-11 13:29:10 UTC
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=cabcsk0gu6%40news4.newsguy.com&output=gplain
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Subject: tip:..is your browser starting up slow? How about your Outlook Express? Read this
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:37:18 -0500
This is not a testimonial for any product. Just my summation of what I just
went through.
Ok so you click on the icon for your favorite browser like internet explorer
and it seems to take forever to load right? You use outlook express and it
too takes forever to load.
YOU have spyware my friend. Believe it or not, you have visited a site,
installed a program, and without your knowledge, you wind up with a bunches
of nasty little buggers all designed to find out what you do with your
computer while you're online.
it's known as spyware.
I've been a fair believer in spybot search and destroy which does a good
job.
But another program called "spybouncer" seems to do a better one.
A couple of weeks ago I ran the program and cleaned out all it found.
So tonight I cleaned up again. This time it found quite a bit more.
No wonder pages were taking forever to load.
It got so bad that image searching on google came to a screeching halt.
If you're not so sure about running spyware hunting programs, do this and
you'll want to.
Open your registry. Go to run on the start menu, type in regedit and click
enter.
Now press F3.
WinFavorites
DyFuCa......[don't ask..no clues]
180solutions.com
Myway
Mysearh
Mybar
Go ahead and delete the entries. You won't harm a thing.
Have you ever installed those free smilies from smileycentral.com?
SPYWARE!
Better believe it.
Now it's up to you to decide if you want to live with the spyware, waste
time loading programs or run with a clean machine and have it work the way
it's supposed to.
Try out a few of the spyware hunting programs and decide which works best
for you.
If you don't, "you will be assimilated".
1. Did St00pid really think that he could fool anybody for longer
than 25 minutes, what with St00pid's classic
one-sentence-per-paragraph posting style?

2......or with posting immediately to two of his "regular" newsgroups,
misc.transport.trucking and 24hoursupport.helpdesk with the same sock?

3.......or with pimping a shoddy Spyware-removal p.o.s. like
Spybouncer??????????????????? No wonder why his hard drive blows up
every 45 days! If it isn't the viruses from Russian porn (oops,
sorry, I meant "naturist") sites, it's crapware the St00pid willingly
installs on his own freaking HD.

* * *
* * * A N O T H E R
* * * Q U A L I T Y
* * * A R C H I E
* * * L E A C H
* * * U S E N E T
* * * T E X T
* * * P R O D U C T
* * *
truckinsp
2004-06-11 15:09:34 UTC
Post by Archie Leach
1. Did St00pid really think that he could fool anybody for longer
than 25 minutes, what with St00pid's classic
one-sentence-per-paragraph posting style?
2......or with posting immediately to two of his "regular" newsgroups,
misc.transport.trucking and 24hoursupport.helpdesk with the same sock?
Not to mention alt.tv.stargate-sg1 and alt.building.construction......do you
know ANYONE besides bullishit who goes to those exact same NG's???????
Archie Leach
2004-06-11 16:34:09 UTC
Post by truckinsp
Post by Archie Leach
1. Did St00pid really think that he could fool anybody for longer
than 25 minutes, what with St00pid's classic
one-sentence-per-paragraph posting style?
2......or with posting immediately to two of his "regular" newsgroups,
misc.transport.trucking and 24hoursupport.helpdesk with the same sock?
Not to mention alt.tv.stargate-sg1 and alt.building.construction......do you
know ANYONE besides bullishit who goes to those exact same NG's???????
Regular newsgroup visitation, especially amongst a long-time Usenet
"contributor" (for lack of a better word), and especially amongst a
virtually-unique set of newsgroups (as Bullis's would be), is the
deadest of all dead giveaways for the lamest of all lame-ass attempts
at sock-morphing.

Did Bullis REALLY think that we weren't going to figure it out?? Or
is he just trolling?

* * *
* * * A N O T H E R
* * * Q U A L I T Y
* * * A R C H I E
* * * L E A C H
* * * U S E N E T
* * * T E X T
* * * P R O D U C T
* * *
Cainman
2004-06-11 21:19:50 UTC
Post by Archie Leach
Post by truckinsp
Post by Archie Leach
1. Did St00pid really think that he could fool anybody for longer
than 25 minutes, what with St00pid's classic
one-sentence-per-paragraph posting style?
2......or with posting immediately to two of his "regular" newsgroups,
misc.transport.trucking and 24hoursupport.helpdesk with the same sock?
Not to mention alt.tv.stargate-sg1 and alt.building.construction......do you
know ANYONE besides bullishit who goes to those exact same NG's???????
Regular newsgroup visitation, especially amongst a long-time Usenet
"contributor" (for lack of a better word), and especially amongst a
virtually-unique set of newsgroups (as Bullis's would be), is the
deadest of all dead giveaways for the lamest of all lame-ass attempts
at sock-morphing.
Did Bullis REALLY think that we weren't going to figure it out?? Or
is he just trolling?
In all honesty, I'm guessing it was both.

Cainman
2004-06-11 21:15:04 UTC
Well...this explains why he's been so quiet, at least. He (once again)
fucked up his software on his computer.
Gee...where do you think he might have gotten spyware on his computer from?

Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:37:18 -0500
[...]
Sadly, yes. Yes, he did.
Post by Archie Leach
2......or with posting immediately to two of his "regular" newsgroups,
misc.transport.trucking and 24hoursupport.helpdesk with the same sock?
But...but...YOU CAN'T "PROOVE" IT'S HIM!!!!! NOBODY CAN EVER "PROOVE" IT'S
HIM!! YOU'RE LYING!
Post by Archie Leach
3.......or with pimping a shoddy Spyware-removal p.o.s. like
Spybouncer??????????????????? No wonder why his hard drive blows up
every 45 days! If it isn't the viruses from Russian porn (oops,
sorry, I meant "naturist") sites, it's crapware the St00pid willingly
installs on his own freaking HD.
Heh. He's been hit by trojans and spyware before, and complained about it
on Usenet. Maybe if he'd stop hitting every site advertised in the
pre-teen groups he'd be allright for once...