http://www.pu-erhtea.com/ = Pu-Erh Tea Company
borker
2005-07-22 07:10:24 UTC
In ancient times of China, Pu-erh Prefecture (now Pu-erh County) included
Xishuangbanna, Simao and Lincang areas of Yunnan, where many famous tea
mountains were located. Pu-erh was an important town in southern Yunnan and
also the largest market for tea trade. Tea produced in these areas was
therefore called "Pu-erh Tea". [ Copyright of Pu-erhTea.com ]

Pu-erh tea is made by using the tender leaves of large leaf tea as its raw
material. This variety of tea has large leaves and grows high. Its inner
quality is the best. Pu-erh tea can be picked almost all the year round. The
best ones are those picked in the spring and autumn.

According to its different processing methods, Pu-erh tea can be divided
into three groups: Pu-erh special tea, Pu-erh green tea and Yunnan black
tea. It also can be classified into two types by its shape: Pu-erh
compressed tea and loose tea.

Most of our teas are hand made and organic teas. They come from the south
west mountain regions of Yunnan, where fertile soil and misty condition are
suitable for growing large leaf tea. The unique traditional techniques from
ancestors in tea preparing makes our teas taste

https://www.houdeasianart.com/ has a tremendous selection of pu-erh.

Pu Pu Pu Pu Pu

http://www.jingteashop.com

Pu Pu Pu Pu Pu

http://www.teaspring.com

Pu Pu Pu Pu Pu

http://www.sevencups.com

Er Er Er Er Er

http://www.specialteas.com

----------------

http://www.pu-erh.net/usvendor s.html
or
http://www.pu-erh.net/intlvend ors.html

Mike
http://www.pu-erh.net

http://www.taobao.com/ >> ??????

I would also (in addition to the other names mentioned) recommend David
Hoffman, no web presence, phone (415) 458-8624. Company is Silk Road Teas.

GA.RT.