[ BULLIS ] Bullis gets told by his employer to mind his own damn business
Cainman
2004-04-28 17:45:12 UTC
Regarding the post made a few days ago on Bullis complaining to his employer
regarding the co-worker he felt was doing his job improperly, it seems
st00pid got told to shut the hell up, stop complaining, and just do his damn
job or he's fired.

http://roundtable.truck.net/viewtopic.php?p=356330&highlight=&sid=a18de92105
7c43299d6e01018b020ee0#356330

lost4evermore
Senior member

As an update......

I talked to the #1 dispatcher today about what I had written to him and
posted here.

His attitude?
"If the guy gets a ticket, loses his license, that's his problem. You do the
job at the speed limit and you get done what you can get done."

This jackass driver all he knows is "Get the job done as fast as I can".

If he worked for me like that, certain things would happen.
First, suspension. 4 days, no pay.
2nd. While he's off, cut the governor back to 55.
If he hasn't gotten the message this time, he'd be out the door in a flash.

If he wants to drive like a crazed maniac, he can do it in his own truck
with his own insurance.
Bill Jackson
2004-04-28 19:09:23 UTC
Post by Cainman
7c43299d6e01018b020ee0#356330
Senior member
As an update......
I talked to the #1 dispatcher today about what I had written to him and
posted here.
His attitude?
"If the guy gets a ticket, loses his license, that's his problem. You do the
job at the speed limit and you get done what you can get done."
This jackass driver all he knows is "Get the job done as fast as I can".
If he worked for me like that, certain things would happen.
First, suspension. 4 days, no pay.
2nd. While he's off, cut the governor back to 55.
If he hasn't gotten the message this time, he'd be out the door in a flash.
If he wants to drive like a crazed maniac, he can do it in his own truck
with his own insurance.
Bullis still hasn't grasped the concept that if he wants to run a business
his way, all he needs to do is get his own business. Yet instead of doing
that he would just sit around his pedo-trailer playing know-it-all and
actually thinking that people who actually work and employ people for a
living actually care what he wants.

That probably explains why he was out of work for 13 months too.
Cainman
2004-04-28 21:32:52 UTC
Post by Cainman
If he wants to drive like a crazed maniac, he can do it in his own truck
with his own insurance.
Bullis still hasn't grasped the concept that if he wants to run a business
his way, all he needs to do is get his own business. Yet instead of doing
that he would just sit around his pedo-trailer playing know-it-all and
actually thinking that people who actually work and employ people for a
living actually care what he wants.
That probably explains why he was out of work for 13 months too.
Bullis will *never* grasp *any* concept related to work ethics or work
protocol. I think this statement, a response to him made in that same
thread on truck.net, pretty much sums it up all in regards to Bullis and the
jobs he keeps gaining/losing:

Big_John
Senior member

It sounds like lost4evermore is upset becuase he is being showed up on the
job. He is also acting childish. lost4evermore do you remeber when you was
in grade school and the teacher told you do not worry what little Johnny is
doing guess you never listened. Who cares what this guy is doing. I have 24
other drivers that I work with on a dedicated route and some are slow and
some are fast and some are in the middle, but we do not run and tale on
them, because you would proably get your axx kicked if you did or they would
screw with you until you quit. And this dispatcher is proably tired of you
complaining about your fellow driver and proably has told that driver what a
moron you are. Do your job, don't worry about everybody else or the stress
is going to kill you.

(Then this is this one, a slightly better summation, and a definite A+ on
the Bullis punching-bag scale:)

RaceFanRay
Senior member

Lost4evermore the reason the guy gets things done faster than you is that he
is doing his job and not worrying bout others you seem to spend all your
time watching and worrying bout what he does do your own job and watch what
you do things will get done faster that way.

Seem everywhere I have worked there is someone like you always running to
the boss about what they have seen or heard you should stop doing this
because that person is thought of as a whining little twerp by coworkers and
bosses alike you think the boss thinks you are such a great little worker
but you should hear ow eveeryone talks about you including the boss

What the hell every CO needs a little tatletale crybaby gives the rest of us
something to laugh about.
Robert Buchanan
2004-04-28 21:56:00 UTC
Let's find out what Cainman has to contribute...
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
[...]
Bullis knows how to make an ass of himself anywhere.
--
Robert Buchanan
http://www.robertbuchanan.us/

Scott A. Gilbert FAQ
http://www.robertbuchanan.us/SAGFAQ.html

Quotations From Robert Wolfe
http://www.robertbuchanan.us/QFRW.html
Cainman
2004-04-29 01:39:56 UTC
Post by Cainman
Post by Cainman
[...]
And if the responses on truck.net are any indication, he's doing a very good
job of it at work.