Bullis Alert! [: Re: Buckey DOT]
informant
2004-05-03 17:22:34 UTC
See the line where Richard claims to applied for
a job with the "White House Police" once upon
a time!
Now is this another instance of St00pid raising his hand when the Secret
Service recruiter asked who'd like to grow up to be a Whitehouse Policeman
at the infamous ASA Cincinatti screening? Or, was Boy Scout Bullis
daydreaming with his deputy pal Don Johnson after a torrid read of the
latest True Detective? Or did Security Guard Bullis really send out
applications listing his viligent patrol of the racetrack parking lot in his
un-marked ambulance as a job qualification?
Funny that St00pid never mentioned this before.
2004-05-03 18:48:36 UTC
Post by informant
See the line where Richard claims to applied for
a job with the "White House Police" once upon
a time!
Now is this another instance of St00pid raising his hand when the Secret
Service recruiter asked who'd like to grow up to be a Whitehouse Policeman
at the infamous ASA Cincinatti screening? Or, was Boy Scout Bullis
daydreaming with his deputy pal Don Johnson after a torrid read of the
latest True Detective? Or did Security Guard Bullis really send out
applications listing his viligent patrol of the racetrack parking lot in his
un-marked ambulance as a job qualification?
Funny that St00pid never mentioned this before.
St00pid applying to guard the White House? Imagine how worse 9-11 would
have been. *shiver*
~Tony~
Meat-->Plow
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA yuo crakc me up dood.
informant
2004-05-04 16:33:35 UTC
Post by Meat-->Plow
Post by informant
Now is this another instance of St00pid raising his hand when the Secret
Service recruiter asked who'd like to grow up to be a Whitehouse Policeman
at the infamous ASA Cincinatti screening? Or, was Boy Scout Bullis
daydreaming with his deputy pal Don Johnson after a torrid read of the
latest True Detective? Or did Security Guard Bullis really send out
applications listing his viligent patrol of the racetrack parking lot in his
un-marked ambulance as a job qualification?
Funny that St00pid never mentioned this before.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA yuo crakc me up dood.
Just a service of your humble informant. I did leave out Store Detective
Bullis as he runs Florence's sewing notions empire into the ground from
behind the cash register. I wonder how St00pid explains why a most elite
police force feels the need to go into the trailer parks of Ohio to recruit
officers, where the standards allow even a wannabe like Bullis to apply?