Swift Transportation Is Not the Target of Drivers License Investigation
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-02-28 03:12:51 UTC
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:59:45 -0800 (PST), gpsman
Monday, Feb. 25 2008
Swift Transportation Is Not the Target of Drivers License
Investigation
PHOENIX, AZ, Feb 25, 2008 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Swift
Transportation Co., Inc. ("Swift" or the "Company") has been informed
by law enforcement officials that the company is NOT the target of an
investigation by Federal and State law enforcement agencies.
NOT?
Then why do they have search warrants?
Search warrants are not issued just to look at records.
Bullis your legal advice is like a hooker telling a seven-year-old how to
put on a condom.
Warrants are issued based upon "probable cause".
And if anyone would know how a warrant is issued, it's "Don't tread on me"
st00pid Bullis.
The PC could be from
a complaint filed alledging the business issued at least one false
license.
Or a driver may have been stopped, found he had no legal license,
questioned for the source and Swift gets investigated.
"Who us? We would never do such a thing. Hey John, better ditch the
rest of those licenses we've got now."
"Who us? No, we fired that illiterate asshole Richard Bullis. Hey John,
remember that guy? What a creep."
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-02-28 03:15:56 UTC
Tony dear boy, you are assuming, as the law is you are quoting, that a
driver already HAS a CDL.
You are going to school. You do not have a CDL yet. So do the laws
dictate these requirements must be met? No. The law you cite is for a
current CDL. Under 383.71, a state can issue a NONRESIDENT CDL.
So if you were going to school in Wisconsin, and lived in California,
then you could have on your Wi license, your Ca. address.
It's amazing how your mind works. I address the issue, cover all the
bases, and you step right into another tidbit of misinformation anyway.
Congratulations. You aren't the first to discover this fact.