resume tips
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-06-01 04:18:16 UTC
Use offcolor, oversized paper. Now your hard
work stands out. It will be easier for the interviewer to find. I know
I've done it and it works.
You give me some kind of over sized paper that won't fit into my files or
some odd color I have to strain to read I'll only see it only once before
it
hit's the bottom of the trash can.
Staples has a variety of paper for this purpose.
I think it's less than an 1/8 inch wider/longer than regular paper.
So it would easily fit into regular file folders.
One person I interviewed with had pulled out of her files a stack of
papers and found my resume in a flash.
St00pid, your resume is probably 40 pages and spells your name incorrectly.
I would love to see it.
Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick
2008-06-01 04:22:35 UTC
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
Use offcolor, oversized paper. Now your hard
work stands out. It will be easier for the interviewer to find. I know
I've done it and it works.
You give me some kind of over sized paper that won't fit into my files or
some odd color I have to strain to read I'll only see it only once before
it
hit's the bottom of the trash can.
Staples has a variety of paper for this purpose.
I think it's less than an 1/8 inch wider/longer than regular paper.
So it would easily fit into regular file folders.
One person I interviewed with had pulled out of her files a stack of
papers and found my resume in a flash.
St00pid, your resume is probably 40 pages and spells your name
incorrectly. I would love to see it.
Richard's is probably more easily discernable mostly because of the paste
and crayon.
--
Popeye
"I mean to kill you in one minute, Ned, or see
www.finalprotectivefire.com
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-06-01 05:10:18 UTC
Post by Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick
[...]
And the cut-out pictures of mobile homes,don't forget those.