OK GUYS - I've been lurking for a while
Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
2009-02-11 04:10:18 UTC
Disclaimer
I've seen all kinds of off topic posts, so even though this is an
advertisement, it is ON TOPIC and concerns everyone here that is in the
trucking industry earning a living - especially * Owner / Operators *
I'm not even gonna bother reading your post since you had the damn
gaul to post it in HTML. That sir, is an absolute no no in text only
groups and doing so could get your account terminated.
What are you going to do about it, Bullis? You've done stupider shit that
makes a simple HTML post look tame. Let's just ignore your ignorance and
stupidity for once.
If you want to post, fine, do so in plain text. Then don't be mouthin
off about all the trolls in here because that only enflames and riles
their ego.
Shut the fuck up, troll.
Got something to say? say it. But leave the troll business out.
Shut the fuck up, troll.
Bob Officer
2009-02-12 03:27:57 UTC
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:10:18 -0500, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Orsen Wells
Post by Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
Disclaimer
I've seen all kinds of off topic posts, so even though this is an
advertisement, it is ON TOPIC and concerns everyone here that is in the
trucking industry earning a living - especially * Owner / Operators *
I'm not even gonna bother reading your post since you had the damn
gaul to post it in HTML. That sir, is an absolute no no in text only
groups and doing so could get your account terminated.
"gaul"? What do you have against the French?

Why is your face the colors of bile Bolo? Worried about your tires
imploding.
Post by Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
What are you going to do about it, Bullis? You've done stupider shit that
makes a simple HTML post look tame. Let's just ignore your ignorance and
stupidity for once.
We could post this to alt.france or alt.culture.quebec
Post by Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
If you want to post, fine, do so in plain text. Then don't be mouthin
off about all the trolls in here because that only enflames and riles
their ego.
Shut the fuck up, troll.
You tell the troll where to get off.
--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986
Hammer of Thor, Sept 2005
miguel
They make shitty cars and bicycles.
Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
and dress funny and have poor taste in cheeses
miguel
They don't bathe.
Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
and eat babies
miguel
2009-02-12 05:56:30 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:10:18 -0500, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Orsen Wells
Disclaimer
I've seen all kinds of off topic posts, so even though this is an
advertisement, it is ON TOPIC and concerns everyone here that is in the
trucking industry earning a living - especially * Owner / Operators *
I'm not even gonna bother reading your post since you had the damn
gaul to post it in HTML. That sir, is an absolute no no in text only
groups and doing so could get your account terminated.
"gaul"? What do you have against the French?
They make shitty cars and bicycles.
and dress funny and have poor taste in cheeses
They don't bathe.
and eat babies
Low, misshapen ears is a french trait and also a sign of fetal alcohol
syndrome. Go figure.
Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
2009-02-12 07:38:08 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:10:18 -0500, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Orsen Wells
Disclaimer
I've seen all kinds of off topic posts, so even though this is an
advertisement, it is ON TOPIC and concerns everyone here that is in the
trucking industry earning a living - especially * Owner / Operators *
I'm not even gonna bother reading your post since you had the damn
gaul to post it in HTML. That sir, is an absolute no no in text only
groups and doing so could get your account terminated.
"gaul"? What do you have against the French?
They make shitty cars and bicycles.
and dress funny and have poor taste in cheeses
They don't bathe.
and eat babies
Low, misshapen ears is a french trait and also a sign of fetal alcohol
syndrome. Go figure.
Plus, the French have more French people per capita than any other country
in the world. I mean, what the fuck??? Losers!