Richard, you pedophilic piece of shit:
Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
2009-01-14 03:12:34 UTC
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:00:36 -0500, "Douglas W. \"Popeye\" Frederick"
Just passed a -Connecticut- Class 1, and they loved my screen.
I pulled up Google Earth for them, and showed them the scale house.
They thought that was just tit.
That's fine when you're parked. Not while driving.
Time for you to go kick the dog, or whatever you do when your
insignificant and diseased life becomes one bit more pathetic and
inconsequential.
Oh, and by the way, about your preposterous justification of your
http://www.wpxi.com/news/18469160/detail.html#-
GREENSBURG, Pa. -- Three teenage girls who allegedly sent nude or
semi-nude
cell phone pictures of themselves, and three male classmates in a
Greensburg
Salem High School who received them, are charged with child pornography.
Lying, disgusting piece of trash.
What a school administrator says is illegal, may not be.
A "school administrator" can't charge someone with child pornography,
Bullis.
The article did not describe the photos in detail so I have no idea if
they would in fact be legal or not.
But I bet you want to find out.
As a parent in such a case,
You will never, ever, be a parent. Not even in an alternate reality.
I would have to argue the fact that the
school had no right viewing the contents of the phone to begin with.
And not be pissed off about your child doing it in the first place, right
st00pid?
Apparently though, you are the one who is obsessed with finding news
stories about this stuff.
ONE cite makes him "obsessed?" You're the one arguing whether or not the
images are legal, you're the one who creates fictional bullshit for your
cause, and YOU are the one who knows all the links and cases.
As a trucker, you seem to have a lot of free
time on your hands.
As an idiot, you seem to have the same.
Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain
2009-01-19 14:25:23 UTC
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:47:01 -0500, "Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain"
in
in
in
http://www.wpxi.com/news/18469160/detail.html#-
"Police said the girls are being charged with manufacturing,
disseminating
or possessing child pornography."
GOD THAT IS FUCKING STUPID!!!
So Doug, does that make the girls pedophiles then? By your
definition
of
the law it does and that is stupid too.
See, pissboy
YHBT
, I don't have a "definition" that's "mine".
Your actions show you have some sort of method to your madness.
Richard's the one that makes those up.
HYPOCRITE
When -I- supply a definition, it's from an authoritative source
beyond
question.
So where is it then?
And no one, especially me, said the girls were pedophiles.
They obviously enjoyed the photos or they would have never e-mailed
them. So that makes them pedophiles right?
But it's nice to see you squeal and bay and make an ass of
yourself.
If someone reads PLAYBOY does that make them a rapist?
OH. HOLY. SHIT.
You did NOT just type that.
Seriously.
You funny alex, funny ha ha ha ha.
Alex Cain. The pastor of the Milledgevill Georgia Holy Puritan Pilgrim
Church.
Hey Alex, did you know that the Puritans, you know, the witch hunters?
Actually conducted their "trials" with their victims naked?
That ain't bullshit Alex, it's proven, documented, history.
Might make some good material for your journalistic career.
You one dumb fucked up cookie.
10 years of college and still no meaningfull job.
So why don't you call him AlexTard?
Because while he's stupider than you, he's not stupid in THAT way.