What a week!
Cainman
2004-04-30 19:10:31 UTC
3 days, 950 miles and made more money than most do workin 6 days.
Sure you did st00pid.
Dellivered taters in chicago wednesday morning.
Picked up a load of beer in batavia, Il. in the afternoon.
Delivered beer to menomonie wi thursday morning.
Picked up a load of onions in Rice Lake, Wi.
Delivered the load in Plover Wi last night.
Dropped the trailer at the dock and bob tailed home.
Done for the week.
What a frickin way to work.
And troll MTT, right st00pid?

From: "Richard" <***@127.001>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: What a week!
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:46:18 -0500
It's bad enough that misc.legal is subjected to "Richard"'s silly
legal ideas. But why do we have to put up with postings about
his trucking and other dumb things that he does?

Please, please, do not post "Richard" stuff to misc.legal unless
it has something to do with his bad legal advice. We would really
like to just forget about him.
Cainman
2004-05-01 03:02:54 UTC
"R.....ichard" <***@127.001> wrote in message news:***@news4.newsguy.com...

Yet ANOTHER nymshift, st00pid?
That's funny, when you inter the cities you stated in the map section of
Yahoo it only comes up to 589 miles. WTF??? Where's the 361 miles from??
Just asking because I don't know your whole trip. But I do know you're a
liar.
218 miles. Plainfield, Wi to Franklin park, Il
60 miles. Franklin park Il, to Hampsire, Il, to Batavia Il.
325 Miles. Batavia, Il to Menomonie, Wi.
60 Miles. Menomonie, Wi to Rice Lake, Wi.
155 miles. Rice Lake Wi to Plover Wi.
20 miles to yard.
I think your math needs a little bit of work, st00pid.
Still shows short but I didn't necessarily go the shortest way every
where.

Is that a way to say you lied, Bullis?
about 50 miles added for the fact I had to meet another driver at
hampshire
illinois and give him my pallets.
Plus the route I used to rice lake was higher but that route was 65mph and
fewer stops.
Working on percentage, we don't give a shit what the miles are.
Sure you don't.
From: "R.....ichard" <***@127.001>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: Re: What a week!
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:21:05 -0500
3 days, 950 miles and made more money than most do workin 6 days.
Dellivered taters in chicago wednesday morning.
Picked up a load of beer in batavia, Il. in the afternoon.
Delivered beer to menomonie wi thursday morning.
Picked up a load of onions in Rice Lake, Wi.
Delivered the load in Plover Wi last night.
Dropped the trailer at the dock and bob tailed home.
Done for the week.
What a frickin way to work.
What you are home? You sucker.
Who's the sucker? You are. Sucker.
He's not the one who is a laughing stock in the company because he's such a
tattletale, st00pid.
You're the one out on the road stuck with
no hours.
Last week I worked 5 days straight and was home every night.
Who's ths sucker?
Who's the one lying about jobs while living in a rotting trailer?
I had to drive last weekend, so I never got the 34 hour reset and ran
out
of
hours yesterday.
Who's the sucker? They can't legally send you out knowing you're out of
hours. So who's the sucker?
Only got 5 back today, so I am out again.
Cry me a river......sucker.
I'm sittin at home for the weekend. Sucker.
I will have to wait until midnight before I can try to make it home in 9
hours.
Shame on you. I'll be thinking of you while I'm at the bar getting drunk
tonight.
Sucker.
Bullis if ANY bar tolerates you in the Plover, WI area, I'd like to see it.
You SURE AS HELL wouldn't last long mouthing off and getting your ASS KICKED
while slurring to some stranger about your love of naked children.
In other words, I might make it home before noon on Saturday. I told
some
people at work, since two of my weekends in a row have been messed up, I
want the whole day off next Friday instead of just the afternoon.
Haven't you learned the golden rule by now? "Abuse the rookie".
I had a lot of fun with another company driver today. We both dropped a
load at the same place and then picked up our next load at the same
place
about 70 miles from there. We must have talked for hours about company
politics.
And you're still working for them?
Sucker.
You won't be working for much longer with that attitude, st00pid.
From: "R.....ichard" <***@127.001>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:27:26 -0500