Clean up
Mudge
2007-12-14 19:33:29 UTC
Me get vac and cleaning surplies from Dicky 3's hall and gives Dickie
the stupid's barn a good sweep out - noting that Dicku 3's big hall is
quite close enough to steal Kafferine's boozey stuff - hic !!
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in sunnyish, -3C, Calgary)

End Global warming ~ eliminate the cause ~ exterminate Al Gore
Brian Dolphin
2007-12-14 20:28:56 UTC
Post by Mudge
Me get vac and cleaning surplies from Dicky 3's hall and gives Dickie
the stupid's barn a good sweep out - noting that Dicku 3's big hall is
quite close enough to steal Kafferine's boozey stuff - hic !!
Mudge, come home. We miss you. <lol>
--
Brian. <Tanta stultitia mortalium est>

#single flipperedly saving usenet#
Mudge
2007-12-14 21:46:12 UTC
Me get vac and cleaning surplies from Dicky 3's hall and gives Dickie the
stupid's barn a good sweep out - noting that Dicku 3's big hall is quite
close enough to steal Kafferine's boozey stuff - hic !!
Mudge, come home. We miss you.
I stll do the cleaning for the ahriii ya know !

Brian Dolphin
2007-12-15 14:08:55 UTC
Post by Mudge
Mudge, come home. We miss you.
I stll do the cleaning for the ahriii ya know !
True but your divided loyalties don't bode well for the overall condition
of the place.

Mudge
2007-12-15 20:22:52 UTC
Post by Brian Dolphin
Post by Mudge
Mudge, come home. We miss you.
I stll do the cleaning for the ahriii ya know !
True but your divided loyalties don't bode well for the overall condition
of the place.
Harumph !! Give it a good boo - find the dust, I dares ya !!!

The ego of that bottle nosed beast, indeed !!!!!!!!!!
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in cloudyish, -3C, Calgary)

End Global warming ~ eliminate the cause ~ exterminate Al Gore
Kiwi Gill
2007-12-15 22:08:03 UTC
Post by Mudge
Post by Brian Dolphin
Post by Mudge
Mudge, come home. We miss you.
I stll do the cleaning for the ahriii ya know !
True but your divided loyalties don't bode well for the overall condition
of the place.
Harumph !! Give it a good boo - find the dust, I dares ya !!!
The ego of that bottle nosed beast, indeed !!!!!!!!!!
Indeed. It's nothing for RMudge to dust orf a couple of old danky
castles....
Brian Dolphin
2007-12-16 14:17:26 UTC
Post by Mudge
The ego of that bottle nosed beast, indeed
Dolphins don't have egos. We don't need such fripperies.

Mudge
2007-12-16 21:06:57 UTC
Post by Mudge
The ego of that bottle nosed beast, indeed
Dolphins don't have egos. We don't need such fripperies.
Oooooo - and the invasion of the MI5's has left this place,
alt.meaningless, and alt.meaningless.shit, quite untouched and pristine -
now I'm glad I gave those places a good hoovering and polish
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in sunnyish, 4C, Calgary)

End Global warming ~ eliminate the cause ~ exterminate Al Gore
Kiwi Gill
2007-12-23 04:29:28 UTC
Post by Mudge
Post by Mudge
The ego of that bottle nosed beast, indeed
Dolphins don't have egos. We don't need such fripperies.
Oooooo - and the invasion of the MI5's has left this place,
alt.meaningless, and alt.meaningless.shit, quite untouched and pristine -
now I'm glad I gave those places a good hoovering and polish
You *hoovered* in, um, the second place you mentioned? I hope that's not the
same hoover wot we have over in dickie iii :-o
Mudge
2007-12-23 04:35:33 UTC
Post by Mudge
Post by Mudge
The ego of that bottle nosed beast, indeed
Dolphins don't have egos. We don't need such fripperies.
Oooooo - and the invasion of the MI5's has left this place,
alt.meaningless, and alt.meaningless.shit, quite untouched and pristine -
now I'm glad I gave those places a good hoovering and polish
You *hoovered* in, um, the second place you mentioned? I hope that's not
the same hoover wot we have over in dickie iii :-o
Nope, I used "Hoover" in the generic sense - eckshually it was an old
Shop Vac that was sitting the garage gathering dust on the outside !
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in cloudyish, 2C, Calgary)

End Global warming ~ eliminate the cause ~ exterminate Al Gore
Kiwi Gill
2007-12-14 21:40:45 UTC
Post by Mudge
Me get vac and cleaning surplies from Dicky 3's hall and gives Dickie
the stupid's barn a good sweep out - noting that Dicku 3's big hall is
quite close enough to steal Kafferine's boozey stuff - hic !!
You just can't get enuff orvit, innit?
Cleaning, that is ;-)
Enzo Matrix
2007-12-14 22:20:57 UTC
Post by Mudge
Me get vac and cleaning surplies from Dicky 3's hall and gives Dickie
the stupid's barn a good sweep out - noting that Dicku 3's big hall is
quite close enough to steal Kafferine's boozey stuff - hic !!
Cor! Look at the Stupid Barn! There's an awful lot of room here! :-D
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
Mudge
2007-12-14 22:40:37 UTC
Me get vac and cleaning surplies from Dicky 3's hall and gives Dickie the
stupid's barn a good sweep out - noting that Dicku 3's big hall is quite
close enough to steal Kafferine's boozey stuff - hic !!
Cor! Look at the Stupid Barn! There's an awful lot of room here! :-D
Sallmost big enough for a T Rex, innit ?
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in sunnyish, 2C, Calgary)

End Global warming ~ eliminate the cause ~ exterminate Al Gore