Look Familiar?
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-03-30 02:48:17 UTC
I ran across this, and was amazed at how much it resembled another mug
shot
of someone familiar with MTT.
Guesses?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0328082mugs3.html
It's an uncanny likeness, I'll give you that much.
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-03-30 02:51:07 UTC
I ran across this, and was amazed at how much it resembled another
mug shot
of someone familiar with MTT.
Guesses?
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0328082mugs3.html
http://www.usenet.com
I don't recall the name but I think I saw that guy on Jerry Springer
once...
I tried to link to the page for comparison, but it is no longer
available (much to his relief I'm sure...). But some of the long, long
time members know out there who this guy looks like....and in fact may
have been separated at birth from his "brother".
I truly had to do a double take on that one...
~Tony~
Most of the sites that have hosted my photos are gone thanks mainly to
my doing. When I find one still active, I write the hosts and have
them remove it. Most will do so. As I am no longer the punching bag I
once was.
Bullis...one quick question...why did you think he was talking about YOU?

And why are you lying about having sites removed and no longer being a
punching bag?

BTW heard from "Just Taylor" lately?
VISITOR
2008-03-30 03:07:37 UTC
On Mar 29, 7:51 pm, "Orson Wells as CitizenCain"
Post by Orson Wells as CitizenCain
[...]
HEY, THE 'OPTA TITANS AND ALIEN TORNADOES'

WERE MERELEE ADDRESSING THE

UNNECESSARY AND EXTREME

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES (THERE THERE ITS NOW NEW)

TO THE WIKI KIND

DUE TO THE FACTORS EMPLOYED BY

RISKY INSURRECTIONS AGAINST

THE BURDEN OF HISTORICAL COMPARATIVE