Dum de dum dum
Mudge
2008-12-13 17:13:33 UTC
Daauuuuummmmmmmmmm !
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in Calgary)
Please save our endangered CO2 ~ plant many trees
Mick Fanner
2008-12-13 17:57:18 UTC
Post by Mudge
Daauuuuummmmmmmmmm !
What in the name of Bill Gates are you doing here?
--
Mick. <Magister Mundi Sum> http://www.mickfanner.co.uk

"A drum, a drum; Mickbeth doth come>
Mudge
2008-12-14 18:34:44 UTC
Post by Mick Fanner
Post by Mudge
Daauuuuummmmmmmmmm !
What in the name of Bill Gates are you doing here?
Lurking - and checking for dust mites !
Mick Fanner

Mudge
2008-12-14 22:01:58 UTC
Post by Mick Fanner
Post by Mudge
Post by Mick Fanner
Post by Mudge
Daauuuuummmmmmmmmm !
What in the name of Bill Gates are you doing here?
Lurking - and checking for dust mites !
Found any?
Not yet - just a couple of moffs and some empty bottles of Gin
Mick Fanner
2008-12-14 23:05:58 UTC
Post by Mudge
Post by Mick Fanner
Post by Mudge
Post by Mick Fanner
Post by Mudge
Daauuuuummmmmmmmmm !
What in the name of Bill Gates are you doing here?
Lurking - and checking for dust mites !
Found any?
Not yet - just a couple of moffs and some empty bottles of Gin
It's the same everywhere. People come into these groups, use them and
abuse them, and leave them in a mess. Good job that usenet has you Mudge. ;-)