Merry Chtistmas and a very prosperous 2008
Mudge
2007-12-19 18:38:04 UTC
To all those who post or lurk in this dim, dark, dusty, corner of Usenet
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in cloudyish, -1C, Calgary)

End Global warming ~ eliminate the cause ~ exterminate Al Gore
Carol
2007-12-19 18:51:13 UTC
Backatcha Mudge xxxx
Mick Fanner
2007-12-19 19:34:21 UTC
Post by Carol
Post by Mudge
To all those who post or lurk in this dim, dark, dusty, corner of Usenet
Backatcha Mudge xxxx
You're not a dark, dusty corner lurker RCarol. ;-)
--
Mick. <Magister mundi sum!>

"Made it Ma. Top of the world."
Carol
Not usually no because there may be spiders but Mudge was here.
Mick Fanner
2007-12-19 21:01:43 UTC
Post by Carol
Not usually no because there may be spiders but Mudge was here
RMudge. Spider killer by appointment to RQueen Carol. <lol>

Real shame about Santa, don't you think. ;-)
--
Mick. <Magister mundi sum!>

"Made it Ma. Top of the world."
Mudge
2007-12-19 22:51:26 UTC
Post by Carol
Post by Mudge
To all those who post or lurk in this dim, dark, dusty, corner of Usenet
Backatcha Mudge xxxx
You're not a dark, dusty corner lurker RCarol. ;-)
You may well be quite correct - I, personally, have never caught Carol
in any kind of dark corner, dusty, or not !!!!
--
The Canadian Curmudgeon (in cloudyishy, 5C, Calgary)

End Global warming ~ eliminate the cause ~ exterminate Al Gore
Mick Fanner
2007-12-20 21:15:53 UTC
Post by Mudge
You may well be quite correct - I, personally, have never caught Carol
in any kind of dark corner, dusty, or not !!!!
There's a first time for everything Mudgyboy. Good luck in your search. ;-)

Oh, and *do* have a Merry Christmas.

As for me and 2008, let's just say it's going to be interesting.
--
Mick. <Magister mundi sum!>

"Made it Ma. Top of the world."
Enzo Matrix
2007-12-19 21:13:29 UTC
Post by Mudge
To all those who post or lurk in this dim, dark, dusty, corner of Usenet
And to you and yours, RMudge!
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
Katherine
2007-12-25 05:05:19 UTC
Post by Mudge
To all those who post or lurk in this dim, dark, dusty, corner of Usenet
I do both!
Merry Christmas back! And to everyone else, too!

Katherine